Canada Immigration - Why use a lawyer?
Immigration is a complex field where laws and regulations change quickly and often. Not only are regulations amended from time to time, but also Citizenship and Immigration Canada constantly publishes operations memoranda which affect entry of individuals to Canada on either a temporary or permanent basis.
David Aujla has developed systems to ensure that he is advised of the latest news from Citizenship and Immigration Canada. He is linked to an extensive immigration lawyers' network, which discusses legal precedents and changing immigration policy.
As a result of the broad-based knowledge and resources available, David Aujla can provide the comprehensive support that you require to ensure success in your immigration application. This includes not only being aware of the current applications of law and policy, but also developing the right strategy unique to your personal needs. By retaining David, you retain a personal immigration resource centre at your disposal.
355 Burrard St.
Vancouver, B.C. Canada V6C 2G8
[T] 1.800.818.1373 or 604.630.2244
645 Fort St.
Victoria, B.C. Canada V8W 1G2
[T] 1.800.818.1373 or 250.383.3542
The top ten reasons for using David Aujla as your legal immigration consultant:
- Personalized, instant service
- Virtually 99% success rate with solid track record
- Welcoming and friendly approach to all clients
- Creative, innovative strategy for your unique immigration case
- Broad knowledge base of Canadian immigration law
- Well established, well respected immigration law practice
- Fully accredited member of the Law Society of British Columbia and the Canadian Bar Association
- Cost effective services
- Knowledgeable, professional staff
- Extensive local and Canadian network for settlement